2021 Jeff Dropo Run 4 Kids Virtual Event!
The Jeff Dropo Run 4 Kids benefits Camp Smile-A-Mile, a year round program for children with cancer. Camp SAM`s mission is to provide challenging, unforgettable recreational and educational experiences for young cancer patients, their families and young adult survivors from all over Alabama at no cost. Children`s Safe Harbor donates their facilities for all of Camp SAM`s Lake Martin Camps.SATURDAY MAY 8, 2021 - Socially Distanced Drive Thru Celebration at the Florence High School 10:00 am thru 2:00 pm (Come Celebrate with us and Pick up you Celebration Box, Medal, and T-shirt) Door Prizes will also be awarded and picked up at the Celebration)
How does it work? 3 Easy Steps:
- Register any time between Now - May 1st.
- Go Run the distance you registered for any time between Now – May 8th at 10am. You may run outdoors or on a treadmill.
- Submit your time online. Runners submit their run time – this is EASY with our enhanced virtual race website (details below). Or download the new IYR Virtual app to your phone for free and use it to automatically record and upload your time to the race website.
- Still have questions? Click Here for a brief tutorial.
Virtual 5k - $25 (plus $3.25 processing fee), Virtual 1 Mile Fun Run - $25 (plus $3.25 processing fee)Submitting your run time:
1. CLICK HERE
to go to the race results page, then select the results for your distance (1 mile or 5k). The ItsYourRace results page for your distance will appear.
2. Find your name
in the results for your distance. With you name you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in
using your ItsYourRace user id (probably your email address) and password. Can't remember ? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset.
4. Enter your time
and click the "Save Your Time" button. That's it!